Tuesday, April 19, 2011

my roommates

Frances asked me if it was okay if she could post about Jessica and me on her blog. She reasoned that it's the people who make our studying abroad experience unforgettable. I couldn't agree more, so I decided to steal her idea!

I think I have the best roommates ever. We just get along really really well. We always yell, "hi!" and "bye!" to each other when entering/leaving the apartment. Who does that?


Frances 傅篮慈

This girl is one of the friendliest people you could ever meet --she's fun, open, and easy to talk to! She actually really reminds me of one of my roommates back at home. I can talk to her about anything. Since I've been in Shanghai, she's kept me in check, making sure I'm doing alright. Also, we both religiously watch Chuck. We're addicted. We're also addicted to tv in general.


Jessica 黄家颖
Jessica is definitely the mommy of our apartment. She's been training me to do chores, or so she says. Like with Frances, I also feel like I can be myself around her. Maybe it's because we're both from SF. Right from the first day of moving in, I felt a great sense of familiarity with her even though we never really hung out before in Hoover or Berkeley. Also, if you ever want to get an honest opinion, Jessica will do it with no hesitation. Btw, Jessica eats as much ramen as I do, if not more :)

2 comments: